Your motorcycle insurance coverage options are many, friend, so don’t be dismayed. In just the same way you would seek to fully cover your car under "auto insurance" premium packages, something quite similar is offered when it comes to motorcycle full comprehensive coverage. In fact, many consider motorcycle coverage to be the same as auto insurance coverage, falling under a subdivision of auto insurance all on its own. Let’s have a closer look at all this with information from Pritchards and Associates, Inc.
First of all, when getting the full package, you want to consider all of the following:
- Collision Coverage – The first benefit is that you can be protected from the ongoing legal consequences of any type of collision, be they great or small, and possibly even regardless of who’s fully at fault.
- Bill Pay Coverage – Never miss a payment again. Add this benefit to your list.
- PIP (or Personal Injury Protection) Coverage – Protect yourself from those terrible medical bills that sneak up on you after you’ve been injured and unable to pay.
- Trip Interruption Coverage – Need to cancel or postpone? This’ll do it. Enough said.
- Repair or Replacement Coverage – Need a custom accessory or part? Any other equipment?
- Regular Maintenance Coverage – Keep your motorcycle updated and "tuned."
- Transport Coverage – Need to have it hauled or transported across states or countries?
- Roadside Assistance Coverage – You never know when you might "break down" in the middle of nowhere.
So, what are you waiting for, folks? Pritchards and Associates, Inc. serves Okeechobee, FL, and many other areas around the state. We know all about properly insuring your motorcycle and helping you get a great deal at the same time. Contact our offices in Okeechobee, FL today. You’ll be quite glad you did.